Hey Babe, where did you have this prime rib? I would send an email and/or letter... especially if it was in the NY area... I once pointed out to a client that I was served stale dinner roles... and at the risk of losing his business, I realized that I was trying to be a friend and he thanked me for it and said "My best customer is the one that tells me when something is wrong" -- I would give it a shot.

Last night, unlike Geoff and most situations, I got a choice of steak, chicken or Sea Bass... the Matre'd really boosted the Sea Bass with teriyaki sauce, sometimes us wedding photographers interpret that as "what do i need to get rid of first before it goes bad" but I honestly have to say it was quite good... in fact, all the food was good and the hospitality was great, Meadow Wood Manor in Dover get an A+ for food and hospitality... Cocktail hour food is always the best, this was especially good, mostly seafood-themed since the bride & groom were going to Fiji on their honeymoon, but there was duck, lobster, crab, plenty of shellfish and a GREAT mushroom ravioli, again, everything was exceptionally good, including the cooperation of the matre'd and staff service (for those getting married and looking for GOOD catering halls).

Tonight I decided to receed to my roots and had spaghetti, meatballs and sausage, plus had some Coppola Diamond Series Pinot Noir that was on Sale - - I try to adhere to tradition, even though tonight i was very tempted to go out because I was so tired... but like Sicilian Babe, i am so often disappointed with food, service and pricing, that I would stick with comfort food that I knew cannot go wrong (-:

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX