http://www.seafoodchoices.com/smartchoices/species_char.php

Icelandic Arctic Charr -- as Geoff said, fried oysters and calamari... if you love salmon you will like this fish I never had before and was virtually uknown in the US 10 years ago. Now its still not very well known but not always from iceland, but farm raised in canada, USA... it was good, no doubt, but not up to the marketing hype of this new chain which is small, but sure to grow.

As for the Bonefish Martini -- Love champagne, love Stoli, love Cranberry, not sure I like all 3 in a "martini"... tasted more like just champagne with the reddish look to imply there was cranberry in it... no complaints, just nothing exciting... I was driving so I only had time to sample one martini and one glass of wine...

More interesting was a wedding I was at on Sunday... at least $150k -- cocktail hour food included rabbit (sicilian specialty), mini rice balls, "macaroni pie", and my favorite, fried whole sardines... gotta be real italian (european at the least) to love this stuff... too bad geoff cut out before the party began lol, be he does get "Hero of the Month Award" but thats another topic for another forum lol.

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX