WITH HONORS
(Second Viewing)

Monty is a student, and when his computer crashes, he's left with only a single paper copy of his thesis. Frightened of losing it, he immediately rushes out to photocopy it, only to stumble and drop it down a grate. Searching the basement of the building, he discovers that it has been found by Simon, a squatter. Simon makes a deal with Monty: for every day's accomodation and food that Monty gives him, he will give a page of the thesis in return.

One of Joe Pesci's last great roles as the humerous and insightful Simon Wilder. Likwise where has Brendan Fraser's career gone? He started out fine in the early 1990s with ENCINO MAN, SCHOOL TIES and WITH HONORS. However, then he made GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE and DUDLEY DO-RIGHT. And for ever MUMMY there's a MONKEYBONE to balance itself out. And yes he was back in a big movie, 2004's CRASH and has yet again disappeared since then. One note of the film, I wasn't a big fan of the last shot. I hate scenes that last about 5-10 seconds and end a film (just end it with the prior scene or extend it). I feel it's too rushed, trying to cram it in at the last second.