In college my favorite was Molson Golden, eh.

In our broke 20's it was the cheapest shit my roommates and I could get our hands on, usually Old Milwaukee for $2/six-pack

Later, I acquired a taste for microbrews, foreign beers, and basically anything but American pilsners -- Sam Adams was my favorite for a while, plus Guinness, the best brew in the world.

During this period we would also brew our own - mostly stouts, porters, bocks, ales, etc.

But those didn't help my waistline any, so I switched to Miller Lite and have mostly been drinking that ever since -- just switching to Miller Lite I lost 15 pounds! \:o Every other Light beer is wretched, BTW. I love Original Coors, but cannot stand Coors Light or any Bud product whatsoever. Miller or bust! \:\)

I'm also not a fan of bitter beers like Heineken.

My favorite Summertime brew is Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse and I'll indulge now and then. Delicious!

Boddingtons rocks, too...

...but as I said, the real winner is...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations