Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
You would have loved the story in our local paper. A local Chinese restaurant had an unusual way to crush their garlic. An employee would put it in a big tub and then stomp on it, shoes and all. Well, one employee decided to do it outside the back door of the restaurant. The guy who worked at the AT&T store next to the restaurant took some photos of it, and sent them to the newspaper.

Not only that, he sent the photo to the local Health Department, who promptly investigated.

The photos were also sent to all the local TV stations, and the story was featured on all their newscasts. Reporters were dispatched to the restaurant, looking for a statement. What they usually got was a screaming manager attempting to order them away from the front of the restaurant (which is public property). They said that the garlic-stomping employee no longer works there.

According to the fellow who first took the pictures, this was not a one-time incident; it had been going on for awhile.

Click here to see the story, literally "ripped" from our local Fox TV News.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."