Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Vince slip on Monday Night..when he started to say about HHH and Stephanie? I don't think HHH and Stephanie being married in real life, is apart of any storyline yet, is it?

Kennedy as the son would have been perfect, bring back Shane-O to defend the honor of the family, he gets taken out, then the son-in-law is revealed and he takes out Kennedy. It would have worked.

Using Hornswoggle just means its going to be a complete joke for the next few months....great writing guys, great writing. I would have preferred HHH to be the son since, well, you know, he IS a wrestler.

WWE probably thought its time to abort the storyline, or to use it as a decoy until Kennedy serves up his roid suspension. Imagine if KEnnedy was revealed last week...at his town of Green Bay...the start of his damn insane push.

BUT NO, he used the roids. Idiot.

As for Vince/HHH, that might have been a hook for the smarks who know reality, and that crap was hinted at during that DX reunion* from late last year/ early January.

Hell DMC, I say it now, and I dare you to argue against me, but....the only program that's working for the WWE as we speak is MVP/Matt Hardy. Unlike Morrison/Punk, this is a "real" chase, which makes both workers look even better in the fans' eyes (Matt as the fan-favorite hero, and MVP as the douchebag heel) and the current Tag Team titles angle to stir that shit up. Good booking, and its the only WWE thing I'm marking over.

BTW, when you guys gonna listen to me and watch ROH tapes? Jesus Christ, do I have to milk that nipple and feed it to you all by hand?

*=Was it me, or 40+ year olds doing fratboy stunts seemed sorta silly? I'm sure Irish is gonna write up an emotional post of why I'm wrong, of how it polishes up a mighty turd.