After reading through this thread again I think it's silly to say he was a victim of whatever so that's why he did bad things. The reason I mention it is because of the recent events with Michael Vick and the dog fighting charges. He took pleasure in watching animals die in brutal ways, which to me is obviously a horrible thing! But there are some people who say he is just acting the way the people around him act growing up. I don't think that's an excuse because he knew it was wrong, that's why he was secretive about it.

Same with Tony. If he was a good person then why did he have to do things secretively? Why did he need his security cameras? Sure he stopped himself from killing women and children, but even in a place like prison men get beat and sometimes killed because they killed women and children. The men who kill those guys are also bad people, that's why they are in prison, but because they stop short of women and children doesn't make them good.

I think it's interesting that this is even a topic of discussion, but I honestly don't see why it is.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes