I love almost any steak. I like sizzler, I liked the Ponderose and Steak & 4 from years ago in Michigan. I assume you all are talking a little more expensive places though. ;\) You'd have to mess up my steak pretty badly for me to refuse to eat it. \:p

Just off the top of my head, and because I've been there most recently, the Road House comes to mind. Their steak is wonderful, cooked as you order it, to perfection, and melts in your mouth. Not only that, the Roadhouse also serves baked sweet potatos with butter and brown sugar that are to die for. I think the potato alone is a half pound. \:p

The prices are really not too bad and the atmosphere is friendly and family oriented.

I see there are a few NY locations, along with a few other states. Maybe some of you are familiar with it.

TIS

Road House

Edited to add:

Oh, and here's another restaurant. I have only been to it once or twice, but really liked the steak. \:\)

Cask 'n Cleaver

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/06/07 09:08 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon