Over in the Historic Places to Eat Topic, some of us seemed to wander off topic talking about our favorite Steakhouses. So rather than completely hijack the topic that JRCX originally intended to talk about, I thought it better to start a separate topic where we could discuss our favorite steak houses.

My favorite is SPARKS . Their steaks are excellent, their lamb chops are the best that I've ever eaten, and their lobster is to die for, not to mention the great job that the waiters do taking it out of the shell for you. The service at Sparks is impeccable!

I also love the THE OLD HOMESTEAD once again. Years ago it was one of the top steak houses in NYC. Then for a while there it declined somewhat in quality. Several months ago I was invited back there by a couple of friends. The quality of the food has come back to what it once was. The steak was superb, the cold king crab & colossal shrimp appetizer tower was fantastic, and the broiled lobster plater was simply delicious.

I haven't been there yet, but I hear that UNCLE JACK'S STEAKHOUSE is very good. Anyone ever been there?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.