While I am a HUGE fan of the saga (as everyone here obviously is) I really hope that it is three and out. Part 3 kind of fell off from I and II. I think that IV and V would just be way too much. Listening to FFC, the story is really about the struggles of Micheal Corleone. Any new films would fall from that direction. This being said, if there ever is a IV (and God forbid a V) I think that Enzobaker's story has a great direction and that this is the way too go. I do like the idea of seeing the "happy years" that we didn't get to see but is just too hard to picture new actors in these roles. These films mean so much to me as I am sure they do to all of you. I just hope that Hollywood doesn't try to make new films that do injustice to the brilliant works of Puzo, FFC, and the brilliant cast and crew from the three films. I feel that the Puzo family allowed that to happen when they decided that they needed some extra $$$ from us die-hard fans and allowed that pathetic 'Godfather Returns' to be written. Instead maybe Enzobaker should have written a couple of books for the Puzo family. Saying all of this if there ever is a Godfather IV I will probably see the rest of you in the theaters somewhere as I will not be able to resist going to see them.

EnzoBaker-I think that your story is great. I found myself wanting more. This is excellent work my friend.

JMD