Originally Posted By: DonVitoCorleone
 Originally Posted By: Don Vercetti
Or an impressionable minor thinks they're meeting a friend their age or thinks they're going into a completely non-sexual situation?

But be honest, if your daughter was molested, not even brought on by what she said or did, but was simply molested, don't sit there and tell me you'd feel sympathy for the person.

Vercetti, you might want to try posting things that are relevant to the thread instead of building up your image as the messiah who tells us it's okay to follow up on our sickest of emotions. It gets old.

As for your question, yeah, if someone molested my daughter, I'd fuck them up badly. Difference is, I wouldn't be proud of it, I wouldn't talk about it, and I sure as hell wouldn't fucking televise it.

Obviously you're lost if you think I'm irrelevant, and trust me buddy, the only one using an image on this board is you. You're a pseudo intellectual-artistic-contrarian. Your posts resonate against-the-grain punkesque attitudes just to show you're different.

It's just evident in how you usually try to be cool, collected, and calculating in many of your posts, but if I really irk you in an argument a handful of times you IMed me with an extreme polar opposite of a personality, raging at me. You're entire post history on this board is a charade, you're own personal Tyler Durden.

Go ahead, throw what I say back at me and say I'm the one putting up an act. I'm the hard ass guy being honest and in touch with myself. Burn! Or, tell me to fuck off.

DVC, honestly, I've wanted to tell you this for a long time but lacked the energy for the inevitable bitch-fighting that would ensue, but you're a pretentious twat.

Quote:
And the people they catch are not forcing themselves on anybody, they're being lured in.

Yeah, and that Mack truck driver on the show didn't mean to bring condoms and cocaine with him, Chris lured it out of him.

Last edited by Don Vercetti; 07/29/07 01:42 AM.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006