The Da Vinci Code ***

In the Little Italy neighborhood here on Friday nights in July and August one of the restaurants uses it's parking lot and surround streets as an outdoor theatre. They have a projection screen on the side of the wall it uses to screen the movies. It's free, and they give free pop corn and you can bring your own food and beverages. Last night was The Da Vinci code.

I guess to give it a true review I would say in it's self it was probably an ok to good movie. The content of it is just not my cup of tea. I don't believe in the theory of Jesus and Mary Madgelane being married and having a child. The movie was at times confusing and hard to follow. Just like GF3 you flip flopped thinking who was good and evil. If the albino man was the good character after all that then that's just sad..haha. Was Sophie the holy grail, or the tomb Tom Hanks "discovers" at the end? It was also quit long. Just when you thought it was over another twist pops up. It was an enjoyable night in that we were veiwing outside in a nice setting. Sitting in a movie theatre and paying $10.00 to see it might have been different.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.