Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Oh god, I had an "incident" with a guy sitting alone in his car at a red light a year or so ago...

You know LLC, I kind of remember you posting that. Wasn't it at a specific time of day and someone else that you know woke up from a bad dream about you at the same time on the clock as your accident happened?

Well, I was referring to an incident I had downtown, stopped next to a guy with his genitals out at a red light. \:p

But yeah, last January I hit a tree going 40 miles an hour. Miraculously the driver and myself both walked away completely uninjured, and I forget the time, but I believe it was around 10:15 or 10:30, and I think Bogey said she awoke from a nightmare about me at the time. And, a series of other events happened around that time. It was also horribly coincidental and lucky, in that I had buckled my seat belt less than a minute before the crash. I definitely would've been dead if it weren't for that seatbelt... I don't let anyone ride with me unless they're buckled now.

But, it's crazy you bring this up. Last week a friend of mine was in the same scenario that I was in. He was a passenger in a car that hit a tree going about half the speed I was traveling at, and he wasn't as lucky as I was. He's in the hospital now, he broke two ribs and punctured a lung. They had to remove his spleen, and now he's been in a hospital bed, on morphine all week. It's just too bad they had to take his spleen out, because he'll be on medication for life now, and he can't do anything too extreme--and he is an active snowboarder and mountain bicyclist, and loves going to out of control rock shows with mosh pits and all that... So, he's really going to have to moderate the way he spends he leisure time. It's really weird how these things work out.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 07/14/07 02:48 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."