You see, as much as I was not really thrilled with Returns and Revenge, I agree with Erik here in the sense that I thought that the Geraci character, especially in Returns, was a pretty interesting character with a good story. In Revenge I did happen to enjoy the way Winegardner brought him back and how he involved Geraci's father.

Revenge, in my opinion, could have been a much better book had Winegardner evolved some of his own characters, especially those from the Brooklyn scenerios.

As for the Tom Hagen scenerio with his involvement in politics, I thought that was one of the better subplots that Winegarner presented. I've always felt that Hagen would have gone in that direction for the Corleones, and Winegardner set that up pretty well.

But again, where I feel that he dropped the ball was with the way that he killed off Hagen. It was somewhat suspenseful in leading up to Hagen's death, but at the same time it was very predictable and pretty anti climactic.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.