I could write about these for a long time, but it's late. And I'm sure tomorrow I'll be too busy.... but here are some short comments (as usual for me)...

My last 3 NetFlix rentals were Pacino projects even I've never seen before (!)

(1) The Panic In Needle Park - I thought Al was wonderful! Maybe cuz it was just great to see a young Al again for the first time -- in his first major motion picture. I was entertained. ***

(2) The Local Stigmatic - I've enjoyed plays, I like them. But I just didn't *get* this one. A bit haphazard to me, and not that enjoyable - despite watching it twice (back-to-back, once with commentary) **

(3) Chinese Coffee - Holy crap! After Stigmatic I was prepared for another artfuck dud, but I LOVED THIS!!! On many levels it hit home (for me), so perhaps that's why it worked for me. Probably the best theater/film movie I've seen in years! If you're any type of "artist type", then rent this one - now! 5-stars (BTW, there is plenty "wrong" with it, Al directed -- but I'm talking about the brilliant writing \:p )

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations