Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
6a
6b

6b last? I thought it was fantasic! Anyway my order would be...

1. Season 2- Best set of episodes in the history of television! David Proval was great as Ritchie Aprile and the introduction of Janice was well done. Not a bad episode in the batch!

2. Season 1- Had the most satisfying ending to a season I've ever seen. Watching Jimmy, Chucky, and Mikey go was fun. John Heard was good as Vin Makazien, and the relationship between Livia and Junior was a great watch. Only poor episode I can think of is A Hit is a Hit.

3. Season 5- After an anti-climatic and somewhat boring season four, this season really saved the show for me. New characters like Tony B, Phil Leotardo, Rusty Milio, and Feech LaMann added depth to the show. The civil war between Johnny Sack and Little Carmine was a great backdrop for the season. The death of Adrianna was very shocking too. Gandolfini was at his best this season.

4. Season 6b- I was wondering after 6a if Chase had anything left...he sure did! Every episode other than Chasing It was great. The long awaited NJ/NY mob was fast and furious. Blue Comet and Stage 5 might have been some of the best episodes ever made. The only negative is the over use of AJ...who no one cares about!

5. Season 3- Everyone will kill me for having it so low,but oh well. I liked season three, but it lacked a story arc that made every season so interesting. Don't say Jackie Jr. either, that's hardly a story arc! Sure Gloria Trillo was hot and the ensemble cast was great as usual...it left something to be desired. Though Pine Barrens and Another Toothpick are a couple of my favorite episodes!

6. Season 4- Zzzzzzzzz! There are seven or eight legit bad episodes in season four. Only No Show, Whoever Did This, and Whitecaps really stand out as very good episodes. The death of Ralph was great but it was offset by the lame exit for Furio.

7. Season 6a- When the main story of your season is about a gay Capo hiding up north and having sex with Johnny Cakes...you got problems! I thought it was going to be a great season judging by the first three episodes...but after that... it took a nose dive until Cold Stones and Kaisha. The main ting that pissed me off was the pushing to the side of certain characters such as Junior and Johnny Sack for guys like Bobby and Phil who are very one dimensional.

"When my time comes, tell me, will I stand up?"
Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultiere - The Sopranos