i have a couple of questions for you guys. what is everyones opinions on the following?

1) If Tony woulda been whacked, who would have taken over?? Was Paulie really going to take over? Or was NY simply going to branch out into Jersey and use what was left of the Jersey crews to run NJ?? Thats what Phil's plan was right?

2) Who took over for Phil? Was it Butchie? He didnt seem like the 'boss' type. Or do you guys think Carmine got the gig?

3) When a 3rd party 'guarantees' security for a meeting of two rival families....if the security fails, or if someone gets killed...does the 3rd party who 'guarantees' security become a target for elimination? i'm thinking yes....cause i remember in the Godfather a 'negotiator' is used and faces being hurt or harmed if anything goes wrong at a meeting of rival families.

4) Is there some general fund each family keeps to take care of widows/paraplegics affected families?? Or does this just come out of the bosses pocket every month??

Just some things I've been left wondering.

Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but dont ever take sides with anyone against the family again