Originally Posted By: Mignon
Did anybody see ECW's Dedication to the "presumed" dead VKM. They showed that at WWE headquarters they have the WWE flag at half staff. I haven't made up my mind if this is a story line or if it's real.

DMC is right, WWE didn't exactly think things through.

I mean, that limo was driven up to Vince. What happened to the driver? ;D

But yeah, I'll give production credit for editing that seamless-looking shot of Vince going into the limo and blowing up.

And yet, how can WWE resolve this?

Jed Shaffer, author of REWRITING THE BOOK column at WrestleCrap.com, made some good points criticizing that Limo Bomb on monday:

"This is crap, no matter how it ends.

If it's suicide, it's tasteless. Crap.

If it's murder, then you have a CAPITAL CRIME being committed in wrestling. A prosecutable crime, potentially punishable by execution. The only wrestling payoff possible is Shane vs. the murderer (or Stephanie vs. the murderer, if the perp is female). That's crap right there.

But this isn't aggravated assault or running someone over. You can't brush MURDER under a rug with "I'd prefer to settle it in the ring, I won't press charges." There HAS to be an arrest. And unless you plan ahead of time to fire someone so they can "serve time in prison", it has to be a non-wrestler who can be easily written off. And non-wrestlers mean NO IN-RING PAYOFF. Crapola.

Or, then there's what I fear ... he faked his death for sympathy. People go "Well, he was a bastard, but we didn't want him DEAD," and they get all weepy and say nice things about him, verbally fellate him, blah blah blah ... and he comes back and says "YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY DO LIKE ME!" That would be crap supreme.

No matter how you slice this, this is crap. Big crap. Gooker Award Winner Crap.

Jed Shaffer
~Plus ... there's the whole policy that's on the WWE website where they state they will never use rape or murder in a storyline. Guess they forgot 'bout that."

------------------------------

You know, he's right.