Originally Posted By: Irishman12
 Originally Posted By: Mignon
Did anybody see ECW's Dedication to the "presumed" dead VKM. They showed that at WWE headquarters they have the WWE flag at half staff. I haven't made up my mind if this is a story line or if it's real.

Yeah about half the show was dedicated to that. What a crappy show BTW. The other half was filled with lackluster matches. Dreamer vs. Balls and Striker vs. Boogeyman. Give me a break! The main event looked good on paper but didn't come out well on TV. Pretty disappointing considering how much I enjoyed Raw last night AND the fact that the ECW title is now vacant with Lashley on Raw. Oh and let us not forget that Chris Benoit was now on the show.

Oh come on.

That Dramer/Balls match was a toss to the ECW old school fans, since the taping was held in Philadelphia and it was nice. Poor Balls the Jobber though.

Boogeyman sucks. He's a gimmcik and nothing more. Irish, even with your silly hate of the Taker, you must admit that he can WRESTLE.

You know, WRESTLE?

Anyway, the main event was botched because the ref Armstrong scrwewed up. Still, I liked how Benoit and Punk went ahead with their finishers on Burke/Cor Von after the bell was rung.

But otherwise, the match was nice. Burke/Cor Von/Punk are youngsters mingling with a master in Benoit, who can almost make anyone look like a million bucks (Hell, he helped put MVP over).

But yeah, while Burke and Cor Von are perhaps raw potential talent, for the future, CM Punk WILL be a mega-star in the near future. I mean, look at those insane chants the man gets weekly.

Plus, the inevitable Benoit/Punk title feud will KICK ASS.

Either way Irish...ECW's rating went up.