Boy, I've been wanting to add my two cents all day but can't get to the BB at work. \:p I did read the Sopranos site on HBO this morning and boy, there were so many pissed off viewers that the site crashed for a while.

Just to be clear however, I still love the Sopranos. It was my favorite show, and I'd be the first to see a movie or anything else Soprano related should that be the case. \:\)

However, I find myself disagreeing with many of my friends here that I usually agree with, and although I do hope to watch it again, am extremely disappointed in the ending. It seemed as though Chase couldn't think of an ending so he left it up to us. That just wasn't enough for me. \:\/

I've said more than once here, that I don't have to have violence and/or whacking in every episode and still feel the same way. But, for God's sake, he could have thrown us a bone. (i.e. a gun in the pocket of one of the suspicious restaurant guest; or like mentioned on another blog, the cat from nowhere with a wire; Meadow being followed). Hell, I don't know, I'm not a writer, but I sure as hell could have come up with something better than Chase did last night.

Btw, I've read the talk on blogs and here, about Tony/Bobby on the boat and how Tony says in the end "everything goes black." Yea right! How many times in the years have we speculated, "maybe this line meant something" or did you catch that line, or that look, or whatever, only to find 99.9 percent of the time it meant nothing. So we are to conclude that these little things all of a sudden meant something? I don't think so.

I don't think I'm too stupid, but to now have to analyize everything Tony and crew said or did to now mean something, without any kind of a clue, is stretching it. I don't share the opinion, nor can I see for a fact what many are saying and what and FS posted the blogger saying "Tony is dead." It certainly wasn't clear to me.

The ending diner scene was so tense and had me on the edge of my seat anticipating, and that was so cool.....until the fade to black. I just can't buy it.

Ok, I'll rant some more later. God, I'm still gonna miss that show though. \:\(

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon