Everyone is talking about a movie, but remember, the show is only 14 episodes away from reaching 100 and being syndicated - which means a LOT more money for the network and the actors.

As for the ending, I liked it. \:\)

I think the cat could either symbolize Aide ressurected, or, since Paulie was freaked out by it, a rat stalker. That would mean either Chris or Paulie were rats.
I think AJ was happy when the car blew up because Tony told him to shape up and take care of it in the same conversation when Tony gave him the construction job. He met Blanca the next day. So, the car blowing up was AJ finally getting over Blanca.
I think Paulie is a rat. I know its in Sirico's contract that he not be a rat, but thats the thing - you dont know. Why else would he turn down a chance to make more dough? And, did anyone else see Paulie zip up his jacket after a meeting with Tony? Maybe a loose wire, no? Haha.
I loved seeing Phil get it, just not in front of his family. He was a total prick though.
I loved Agent Harris rooting for Tony!
I loved the scene with Tony and Junior!! Give them both Emmys!
I didn't like how they never touched on the Melfi situation. Looking back over the past couple of episodes, who was made to seem more evil? I'd saw definately Melfi- casting Tony off in a time of great need for selfish reasons.
Now to the vague ending- At first, I thought my damn power went out....I actually liked the ending. While I don't love it, it was fitting in my book- I have a good imagination, so I can fend for myself.
I think a cool way to end it would have been for an assassin to open fire, miss, and Tony pulls out a gun and kills him. Meadow runs in, and Tony, in a dellusion, shoots and kills Meadow.

We should start a thread and see all of our opinions on the ending!!!