Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
One interesting thing that I haven't heard mentioned: early yesterday, before the final episode aired, our local newsradio station (WINS) mentioned the upcoming finale and had a couple of seconds of Lorraine Bracco talking about it. She claimed she had shot a couple of scenes for the final episode but said she didn't know if Chase was going to use them or not.

Makes me wonder...

Signor V.

A few weeks ago I posted about this. Supposedly each member of the cast was given either a final script, which only included the scenes that they were in, or alternate scripts, a different one to each cast member. And the rumor at the time was that Chase shot something like 4 different endings. This was supposed to have been done so that no one, not even the cast, would know which ending was going to be the real ending. Done obviously, to stop any info from leaking out before the airing of the finale.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.