I have watched the show from day one and can't believe what we saw last night. I thought that I lost the picture on my TV as well until the credits rolled. I wonder what Chase was thinking. That was the WORST ending to a series that I have ever seen. Phil gets killed and then run over, his head must have looked like a watermelon after it is dropped. Sil is still in the coma. I thought he was going to make a recovery. It was nice to see poor Uncle Junior once again. Why did Chase ruin this magnificent character with a pathetic storyline. One of the senerios I read stated that it was suppossed to be Phil leotardo who shot Tony and not Uncle Junior. Michael Imperoli knew last year that his character was on the way out.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.