This last episode was wrong on so many levels. While some may equate it to genius on the part of Chase, I feel as if its revisiting when Geraldo Rivera opened up Al Capone's vault live on TV only to find nothing. Chase (whether this was well thought out or not) did a great injustice to not only the series and its fans of all these years, who really only watched out of loyalty, not because it was actually any good, but it really was a dis-service to the many actors and their careers who appeared in this series. Now forever when they go to get a role, or say "I was in the sopranos" people will only say "oh yea, that show that never gave a real ending" and it will be a trivial pursuit pop culture question like the Zima malt beverage, not a great series it could have been. Overthink/credit Chase's genius all you like, but everyone deserves better than this, especially the actors and production crew that put up with Chase all these years -- whether it keeps us thinking there is some alternate ending OR if its just "life goes on", or if its a cheap ploy to recontinue it in the movies and/or on some other form... it was weak and no level of genius can justify this episode. As far as I am concerned, the show ended with the previous episode, THAT was a better ending if you really wanted leave people guessing.

PS - Like many of you on this bb, I too was waiting for the Russian with the plate in his head and Furio to show up, even if symbolically.

Thats my 3 cannoli worth of comments lol.

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX