My initial reaction? WTF???? I am so disappointed and confused. The ending was in no way, shape or form anything like I had visualized. I really was left thinking what the hell happened. I wasn't sure if Chase expected us to "assume" that something happened by such an abrupt ending or what.

Some good scenes; Tony realized Junior totally lost it; AJ still has a couple screws loose; I love the cat staring at the picture of Chris and how it bugged Paulie. Janice joking about getting in shape to find another husband.

I found myself wondering/worrying that in the end scene, when Meadow was trying to find a parking space, that either she was gonna be saved because of the time it took to park, or be killed. The two guys in the restaurant, I thought, were gonna do the "hit", but that didn't happen. Then the freakin' screen went dark, and I'm thinking my tv went out, but no, it was over. \:o

I did notice the songs Tony was looking at, and I don't recall that if in the very first episode of the show, if it involved the family at the table, thus ending with the family together. However, all and all, that still doesn't cut it. I was very disappointed in the finale.

Yet, I guess I'm very protective over our little crime family, because I didn't want anyone in the family to get killed, especially the kids, so I'm glad that didn't happen. However, it would have made for one great (if not very sad) ending. I think it could have been much better.

I'm rambling because everything's popping in my head at once. \:p

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/10/07 11:24 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon