Originally Posted By: Don Vercetti
So what if you didn't see it? It's your call, and let's be honest, not one of us watched those last few minutes and didn't have a racing heartbeat. Chase played with our emotions like a violin, and then took the wind out of us, without giving in to expectation.

Thank you.
 Originally Posted By: SC
Think about it - ANYTHING could happen or NOTHING could happen... just because Chase doesn't tell us what happens makes it all the better.... WAY TO GO, DAVID!!! \:\)

Thank you.

Maybe some should put a little thought and imagination into the finale... My VERY FIRST reaction (for like a few seconds) was like WTF?? (First, WTF happened to my cable, then, WTF happened to the ending). After a few seconds, I was like, "wow.... how powerful, and open-ended - we can take what we want from it, life goes on..."

And if the DVD set comes out with Clue endings - all the better! Cuz we'll have like 6 months to mull over it, and then see what could've happened in different ways.

The more I think about it, the more BRILLIANT I think it was!

And you have to admit - people are talking about it, for sure! ;\)

Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Who didn't think we were going to get a GF III ending with Meadow taking a bullet meant for Tony, when she walked in?

I thought the same thing!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations