Yeah, he's done the not-shooting thing more than once... it seems like he does it after every time his ball-hogging gets bigger attention than usual. It's like, for God's sake, just shoot it! What are you doing? Make your statement some other time, not in playoffs. And then he complains when they lose.

On the one hand, it must be frustrating doing all the scoring. There will usually be one or two other guys who also step up at any given game, like Lamar or sometimes Mo Evans or someone. But we have the youngest team in the NBA. That's one of the problems. They built this team based on potential, not based on "let's win right now". Which kind of sucks, especially when one season after another goes by and still no results. And besides, with all the injuries this season, there's not been more than one or two seriously good guys on the court at one time in a long while.

The managers need to have a busy summer if they want to keep Kobe. I hope he stays. He's the best, I don't care what anyone says. At this point, I don't care who has to be traded in order to keep him. I have an attachment to Lamar, but other than that, get rid of anyone you need to get rid of, as many as need be to get a serious team going.

But if he has to go, we'd better get something damn good out of the deal. And I mean good.

And what you said about the "selfish streak", DB... it's a hell of a lot more than a streak.