LLC, are we long lost brothers? seriously, everything you just said, i could have written. (well, minus the vegetarian part.)

i'm diagnosed OCD as well - everytime i tell someone, "i'm obsessive compulsive," they think i mean i'm anal & neat; no, i'm diagnosed obsessive compulsive. since the term has come to mean - in a "slang" sense, i guess - that you're just neat & anal, you have to argue with people to convince them you've been diagnosed. kind of annoying.

not only that, but my entire family thinks i'm gay. everytime i have a girlfriend, i see it as my personal, private business (i keep my private life & my family life incredibly separate), so to their knowledge i've never been with a woman. i have an extreme lisp, i'm incredibly effeminate, i unconsciously get limp-wrist more than i care to admit, i have an obsession with oscar wilde, etc. etc. etc. i suffered bullying, beatings & rumors in school for it - i think you & i should be having the contest.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw