I'm not gonna do the whole pledge thing this year since it's the last minute -- next year (assuming they'll be here again) I'd like to set up a GangsterBB team and invite whoever wants to walk to join me. Or donate virtually to the team.

If it's rainy, I'll just head to the autograph table - proceeds go to charity anyway. The organizer told me: "The autographs are open to the public. The cast members will be set up in a tent at the walk start (Hiering Avenue and the Boardwalk). They arrive a little after 10:00 to get in and settled before the walkers come back. The event is rain or shine." (Guess they're not actually walking lol)

Originally Posted By: SC
I would have gone (but am not looking forward to walking around in the rain).

IF I decide to come down (on the spur-of-the-moment) can I crash at your place??? (I'll move packing boxes to make room).

You're gonna make me clean up? Sure thing... but I gotta see how much work I have to do tomorrow, afterwards \:\/

PS - I still don't recognize Petey "Bissell" LaRosa

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations