KNOCKED UP 1/2
(First Viewing)

Slobby Ben and up and coming career girl Alison meet at a bar, and end up having a one night stand. Eight weeks later, Ben is shocked when Alison meets him and reveals that she is pregnant. Despite having little in common, the two decide that they have to at least try to make some kind of relationship work for the baby's sake.

WOO HOO, I officially went to my first advanced screening! I was pissed because last year I had the opportunity to see The Departed early too but I had to work so unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend. However, today I made plans to be off of work by 5 so I could wait in line to get a seat.

As for the movie, it was kind of a let down. It wasn't as funny as THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN although a lot of the cast members were kept in tact for this film. Katherine Heigl and Seth Rogen worked well together as the main stars of the film and I enjoyed Jonah Hill and Jason Segel's work the most. Even though the film was rated R, some of the humor seemed to be a bit childish. I don't know how to explain it really since different things make different people laugh but I felt liked some of the jokes were made for a PG-13 audience. Overall, it wasn't a bad movie but not as good as I was hoping coming from Judd Apatow coming off the heels of THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN.