New Hampshire 1982

"How many years ago was it when we walked down this same street?"
" Thirty ...maybe more. Thank you for seeing me, Kay."

"It is I who should be thanking you for coming. You know, Michael, I always condemned you for the life you led, but really I enabled you. I profited from it, I lived the good life, and
I got used to it. We gained from blood, and we lost blood for it all, and now we have nothing left but each other. That's why I wrote to you."

"I've forgotten how beautiful it is here. Right here in New Hampshire where we shared all of our idealistic dreams, where I thought I could break away from my father and live my own life. But it wasn't my desitny Kay, and it wasnt our desitny to live longer than one of our children."

"Michael you've given up. You can't hide in Sicily forever beating up on yourself for whats happened. I know you have liquidated everything, and I know you have forsaken business of all kind, but you have a great mind, and you still have time to have more of a life than you have. I want to be a part of it again Michael."

Michael sighed and took Kay by the hand. "So maybe my destiny is not as dark as I thought.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."