The name of the Garden translates "Flower's Garden". It is supposed to be the showcase of different flowers that can bloom in different seasons here in Esfahan.

I did actually went there in the hot mid-day to escape the crowed and get photos of only sights, not the people, because it the afternoon, roughly three hours later than I went, there's not a chance of taking photos in peace.

I did put some photos of the heart of the city in the second page; the city itself is nothing extra ordinary for many, although there are not that many high rise buildings because of special instruction codes near the river and historical sights.

As for the Persian market, it is vastly different. There are supermarkets, flee markets, bazars, but mostly there are small shops. I personally don't feel comfortable taking photos of people. I usually try to skip it for many reasons. Some don't like being photographed, and even if they don't mind, this is a very reserved society. Women have to comply with restrict dress codes. You see some with black veils that only shows their faces. Others who are more liberal have to cover their hair with a scarf. It's so plain for my taste to tempt me taking their pictures.

Anyway, as for rug collections, I don't exactly have a collection. We've two semi-fine rugs at home. Rest are all new machine wovens. I assume I could take photos of a rug gallery here, but I'm not sure if the owners allow their collections to be photographed... That's one thing that you'd have to see for yourself and very worthwhile too, for no other rug can beat a silk Persian rug, in design and material.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones