Originally Posted By: Don Sicilia
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
SC, I'm sending this one to take care of you. She should be on her way over now.

And here I thought DC likened himself to Sonny. I always knew you liked Tattaglia! \:p

CUT TO: The hospital (10:30pm). Don Sicilia arrives by cab. He enters the quiet hospital to find no one kissing SC's boo boo.

THE NURSE: (entering the room) What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here now!

DON SICILIA : I'm Douche -- this is my friend. (then) There's nobody here. What happened to the Sicilian Babe?

NURSE: Your friend just had too many woman here. They interfered with hospital service. TIS made them leave about ten minutes ago.

[As the nurse checks SC's ****, Don Sicilia picks up the phone]

DON SICILIA : (into phone) Ah, Get me, ah, Long Beach-4-5620, please... (then into the phone) Cardi -- Don Sicilia. I'm at the hospital.

CARDI'S VOICE (over the phone) Yeah?

DON SICILIA (into the phone) Listen -- I got here late. There's no Sicilian Babe here.

CARDI'S VOICE (over the phone) What? Nobody?

DON SICILIA (into the phone): Nobody... no no no BethE, no Sicilian Babe, nobody. SC's all alone.

CARDI'S VOICE (over the phone) Don't panic -- I'll send over a model...

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.