Originally Posted By: Ice
 Quote:
Is this the same Tony that beat up some muscle head young bodyguard a week after being in a coma, only to lost to a guy that was said never to be in a fight before?

If you will recall the scene that Tony beats up 'some muscle head young bodyguard' you should remember the 'slo-mo' of Bobby dunking a basketball. The guy is a stud. Tony asks him how much he's waying these days....265, Bob says in a coy manner. Tony has a 'man-hood' check in this scene w/ Paulie's tattoo, Bobby dunking, etc, which is why the bodyguard got his ass kicked. I mean, the body guard didn't do anything wrong, Tony was going to kick SOMEONE'S ass in that scene.

In much the same way, Bobby(Janice)had been insulted one too many times. He was determined to kick TONY'S ass. And, he did.

He kicked Tony's ass... its true... BUT... he had an advantage... he sucker punched him(had the drop) Tony started from a disadvantage. Keep in mind that Bobby sobered up in a way(through his anger) while Tony was drunk and happy making fun of Janice.

A suckerpunch is a suckerpunch.

"What I want.... whats most important to me... is that I have a guarantee" - Train approaches.... Bang! Bang! Bang!