I don't know... I'm sure the film will be great regardless, so I'm indifferent. The only thing that'd bum me out is not using Depp in "Hell and Back"... And I understand they're saving that for Sin City 3, so there is a chance he'll get in there. Actually, I sort of doubt it. But "Hell and Back" will be good anyways, it's my favorite of the seven books.

By the way, which books are they using for two? I remember reading up on it when they were announced, but I haven't really been paying close attention to the filming/production, so I've forgotten. I know they're using "A Dame To Kill For" (which should be cool, it'll give the casual fans a bit of insight on Dwayne, and explain certain lines that didn't make sense in the first film), then I think I remember Miller saying something about writing a new, eighth book for the film, and I forget what else they're using... I'm blanking. Help me out? It's bothering me now that I think about it.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."