Originally Posted By: Beth E
They called for 1-3 inches here, but now it's a rain/snow mix. There's very little dusting on the grass, but the streets and sidewalks are clear. Although they said the afternoon there's gonna be more snowfall. The poor Easter Bunny is gonna freeze his tail off. \:\(

Well the weather man actually called it right this time. We've probably had 50 snow predictions this year...with 49 of them either turning out to be rain or nothing.

It's actually snowing it's ass off right now. I'd say there's a good inch or two on the ground right now. I'm glad I decided to come home early from work. I'd hate to have to drive 35 miles through this mess.

I gotta say though...despite the crappy driving conditions, I'm always humbled by how beautiful snow is. The way is sits on the branches of the pine trees, the stone gray sky in the background. To some it may look depressing, but I think its beautiful.

Until I have to go out later, that is. \:\/

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis