[OT]Aside from my posts in the YouTube thread, just wanted to say hello again to everyone. I've had a lot of personal shit to deal with in the last few months so apologies for the absence. I hope to contribute a bit more from now on. Nice to see all the familiar faces are still here. \:\)[/OT]

I just wanted to once more give my respect to Plaw's memory. I didn't know him as well as you guys but whenever I read his posts, or he replied to mine, I sometimes didn't agree with him but I sure as hell respected his opinion. I carry fond memories of him and this place is much poorer for his loss.

Having said that though, kudos to you, all of his friends, for keeping his spirit alive. Apologies if this is a bit hokey, but a quote from one of my favourite films applies perfectly here:

'If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.'

Miss you, Plaw.

"I'm sorry if your stepmother is a nympho but I don't see what this has to do with, uh... do you have any Kalhua?"