I didn't remember that today would have been Paul's birthday, nor did I realize SC's and Paul's were only a day apart.

I wasn't fortunate enough to know him as well as Geoff, SC,DC and some of the others, but still do consider myself extremely fortunate to have known him.

Before our last BB meet, he e-mailed me and wanted to ride into NYC by bus, if he was up to going at all. I was so hoping to see him again, but knowing the circumstances, didn't get my hopes up. Even we we talked on the phone from the restaurant at the convention, as weak as he sounded, he truly sounded happy to hear from all of us. You could just tell from his voice he wanted to be with us. \:\(

As everyone knows, I go to the sports section next to never, but I think Paul is flattered and honored by the title "The House That PLAW Built." What an appropriate honor to someone who will always be remembered as a valued friend.

Yes, I too have recently thought about what some of his replies might have been to recent topics. I miss his intelligent, straightforward comments, especially in the political threads.

Paul, you will not be forgotten my friend. \:\)

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/28/07 12:14 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon