Thanks for the welcome note Turnbull! I really appreciated it!

--

Hmm... you're right about the unmentioned Anthony Coppola on the wake and funeral. And was it always true when the author meant of the word.. "FAMILY" does that necessarily meant "mafia" ? Clemenza has wife and kids so automatically they were called a family. And I don't know if Tessio have a wife. hmm.. I guess it was really a book that focuses on the Corleones.

And yes, I noticed those sloppy writings right after my SECOND time I read the novel. At first I was awed and magnified by the book because I saw the three films first BEFORE I read the novel.

It seems true that Mario Puzo, rest in peace, really was unsatisfied by how he have wrote the novel. Yet it was a commercial success. Hmmm... I wonder if there was something FISHY going on in The New York Times before. You know, bribing the editors, putting gun in the heads of critics just to say that the book was a good read, to boost up the morale of the book. I don't know... It was 1969 where everybody gambles and dirty business was quite rampant. And yet... and yet... I, still was surely entertained and fascinated by the book's staggering story telling.

"You can all go dancing on the bottom of the ocean." -Don Clericuzio