I know there's been alot of talk about possible ideas for a fourth movie. Puzo and FFC wanted to end with Vincent being hunted down like EScobar. They also wanted his story to coincide with a stoyry about a young Sonny Corleone. I like that idea, I thought that GF2 was amazing because of the way they told both stories. That in my opinion is what made it an all time classic, because it was something that had not been done to often if ever. Which brings me to an idea. With the right directors and story writers I belive not only can this be done again but that there could actually be three stories told. Especially since Vincent was supposed to be a culmination of all the Corleone men. If i was writing a story, and this is just a rough draft type idea, I would show Sonny rise to power or his early life as was written about in the original novel. It would be parallel to part of Vincent's story. The other part would be maybe Vincent getting involved in the drug trade along with the CIA (maybe a story that highlights the mobs hand in covert operations, and it's seeming partnership with the CIA in the drug trade)this would parallel what I like to call the lost years, the time between GF2 and GF3, involving Micheal Corleone. I haven't read all of the GF Revenge yet so maybe if it's worth it some of the story lines could go in. I was thinking of the presidential assassination with the mob being involved at certain levels with the CIA, the Bay of Pigs Invasion, and possibly Micheal cast in role similar to Sma Giancana sharing a movie star girlfriend( who was introduced to both by Johnny Fontane) with the president. Like I said it's a rough draft idea but there's alot of stories there that could make a good movie. Particularly with Al Pacino, who I believe must be involved in some way, returning in the role of Micheal Corleone between 1960-1979.

DonRobertoCorleone