Originally Posted By: bogey
I am so confused.

When did Charlie Haas come back?

A while back...although why, I'm not sure...

Quote:
And Jeff Hardy?

A while ago, as well. Things didn't work out in TNA, and he's cleaned up his act, so Vince brought him back. And he's just as great as he's ever been.

Quote:
Why are Shawn Michaels and John Cena tag team champions?

Michaels and Cena are opponents at WrestleMania. But at one point, the two of them battled Team Rated RKO (Edge and Orton) for the tag titles, and they won. I think they've been teamed up to set up some type of treachery in the near future (i.e. Michaels going heal, or Cena going heal.)

Quote:
Why the FUCK is Donald Trump on?

Vince took advantage of the whole "Rosie/Trump" thing that's been playing out in the media. It started out with a Donald impersonator and a Rosie impersonator having a match. Then the REAL Donald showed up, and challenged Vince to a match. This set up the "Hair vs. Hair" match at WrestleMania, pitting Bobby Lashley (in Trump's corner) against Umaga (in Vince's corner).

Quote:
AND WHOA THERES STONE COLD.

Indeed, he's been named the special guest referree. For two reasons, I'm assuming.

1) To help promote his movie that's about to come out.

2) He didn't make an appearance at last year's WrestleMania. Two WrestleMania's in a row without Stone Cold? Not a chance!

Quote:
And is there a reason Stone Cold didn't just chug those beers?

My guess as to why he left the ring is to avoid getting any beer on Donald. I'm pretty sure Donald's people made it VERY clear not to soil the Donald in ANY way.

But yea...you coulda looked this shit up yourself...

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis