Wow -- never thought such a stupid post would create such a racket.

I am glad though that some have the ability to figure out these so called underlying motves and let me know as I sure the hell did not know about them.

Deleting posts -- whats the big deal? I think there are still a bunch on there I did not have time to delete. Simply got frustrated one night and began deleting some and then it became a game -- nothing more, why someone makes about it I dont know and who cares? Why someone would take the time to go back and see what I have posted in the past amazes me that they would care to do so.

I only recall one person ever getting really pissed at me from something I posted -- Correction -- only one time someone ever posted something publically that I posted something they did not like. I think that may be on there as I do not recall deleting it Nor have I never had a topic I start get closed (though this may be the first)

Is there stuff I see that offends me? Yes but I choose to ignore or will talk to them in private.

My purpose has always been to use this site as a way to forget about the pressures of life, laugh at myself (and get others to learn to laugh at themselves) and to "get away". The daily pressures of life are tough enough and seeing others suffer is bad enough that i dont need to be serious on here and (except in extreme circumstances) avoided most serious topics here (or ones that I don't care about!)

I don't think anyone has ever said "fuck you" to me -- though they may want to . If you do -- great.

Matter of fact I don't believe I have ever said "Fuck You" to anyone either -- here or in real life. Occasionally words slip out -- but for the most part I have am not a potty mouth!

So..... read this and tell me what I really meant.