OK -- just wondering????? In light of Dera's rant and rave about "*" vs "u" in the word "Fuck" or maybe "F*ck" is really a true word and SC in his archaeological digs discovered it next to the Dead Sea scrottums or with his brilliant mind created it and sending it off to Webster's for their blessing.?!

Anyway, what does "Fuck You" really mean??????????

Think about it??? Is the word "Fuck" a verb, noun, adjective or what in this "sentence."

And, just what is the context? Is it an offer? Compliment? Cut-down? Anger? Desire? Joke? Just what does it mean????

The word "You" -- refers to who or whom???? Me as an individual? The human race?

I guess the context is relative to the speaker and the speakee. I look at it this way...

Afi says "Fuck You" to me -- it is an offer.
Bogey or Geoff says "Fuck You" to me -- it is a compliment. S.C. Don Cardi, or Sicilian Babe says "Fuck You" to me -- they are pissed & angry.
Apple says "Fuck You" to me -- to prove a point
Lavi says "Fuck You" to me -- a desire
The younguns' on the BB says to me "Fuck You" -- attempt at a cut down, belittle or just to prove to themselves that they are big boys and can say big boy words.

OK let's be politically f*cking correct and state that the above comment's intentions are for humor only (at least attempted demented humor). In addition, there is absolutly no provocation intended by including the names above. And, of course, if you are offended at anything above you should have never opened up a topic entitled "Fuck You" as if you had at least half a brain you would have reralized there would be some naughty words included and in addition, if you have been on this board for any length of time, you would know that the author of the topic is in fact demented, uses crude humor (sometimes to prove a point and sometimes just to be an asshole).

Finally, do not hold the grammar and spelling against the author -- I do not have my contacts in and too lazy to go back and correct mistakes!