Damn, too bad I saw this before actually watching the results show... I forgot...

...but firstly, obviously they all have *some* talent enough to warrant their Top 20 status. And they do, all, have enough talent and/or potential.

But truthfully, besides LaKisha and Melinda... and perhaps Blake on the boys' side... no one really stands out as anyone special (as a vocal artist). Besides that handful. BUT - regardless of performances until now, they obviously got to this point for a reason. They all have good voices.

But we only need 1 American Idol. LaKisha or Melinda should win. I think Blake is awesome, and is my boy favorite. The others, well, they're gonna drop every week - and rightfully so, cuz those are the rules. And it doesn't really matter -- in the grand scheme of things -- in which order they drop. They're gonna go anyway!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations