Clinton and the Pope are at a conference together and are both killed in a terrorist attack. Suddenly the Pope finds himself at the gates of Hell, and Clinton finds himself at the Gates of heaven.

The devil comes out and the Pope says, "This has to be some kind of mistake. I've lived a pious life, I have prayed every day,l and I have been a good priest and a good pope. The devil says that sometimes these things do go amok and he gets on the phone.

A few minutes go by and the Devil hangs up and says to the Pope, "you are right there was a mix-up. We're going to fix it right away. Suddenly the pope feels himself rising into heaven, and simultaneously Clinton finds himself heading downward. About halfway inbetween they see each other. The Pope shouts out to Clinton how sorry he is for this whole thing, but Clinton shrugs it off and basically says he figured this would happen. The pope says, "Thank you for your understanding, and just to let you know I'll put in a good word for you when I meet the Virgin Mary. "You're too late," Clinton says.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."