Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Has anyone ever had the dilemma of telling someone EXACTLY how they feel about them and as a result, are hated by that person now? I have this manager at my work who does absolutely NOTHING! She doesn't ring customers up, doesn't answer the phone (because 50% of the time it's for her, i.e. family members), doesn't check movies in, doesn't run movies, etc. Basically, when I'm there with her, she's WORTHLESS! Now, I've known this woman for a couple of years and like her as a person (I have no beef with her). But I hate working with her. Long story short, I was telling a fellow coworker what I've just said about how she does nothing and I guess she overheard me because now she won't even talk to me. It doesn't bother me that much because I am SO done with Blockbuster (I should only have another 3 months and then I'm out). But, has anyone in a similar situation felt better that they were finally able to express themselves, or did you feel bad about possibly losing that person as a friend?

If she did over hear all that she's probably pissed off you're slagging her off behind her back. I'd be mad too if you're playing games and not saying it to my face.

So die all who betray Giuliano