Hey SB!

California was great (as always.) But that fantastic "California weather" I've grown to love over the years was suspiciously absent this year. The first few days were nice...but then the rain came, and it was pretty cloudy and chilly for the rest of the time.

But that didn't affect my having a good time. Oh no, not by a long shot!

I took some pictures...but um...I kinda left my digital camera in my girlfriend's car. And uh...she's kinda still in California.

I had a lay-over in Las Vegas...which was REALLY cool. It was night time when my plane arrived...you could literally see the city from 50 miles away! And there's slot machines IN THE AIRPORT! They're ready to take your money as soon as you get off the damned plane!

All in all...we had fun (as we always do). But my trips always have a bittersweet ending. It's never easy having to leave the one you love behind.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis