Jesus, this thread is making my brain hurt.

Manic, go snort a line and get on with it.

Scarfacetm... I don't even know how you fit into any of this, but apparently you do.

DE NIRO... What in the hell are you doing trying to loosen your anal cavity anyways? Were you indicted and sentenced?

I don't even know what's going on right now, to be honest. I'm off to go sling poo at the wall. No really, that's what this thread is doing to me.

So, anyways, back to post-whoring... Who likes coffee? I sure do. So long as I don't have to worry about DE NIRO slipping his weirdo date rape drugs in there, that is. Any takers?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."