I've enabled Quick Reply on the forums. You will now see a reply box on the bottom of each thread. This allows you to reply to the last post without clicking on the Reply button.

If you want to Quick Reply to a post that isn't the last post, you can click the Quick Reply button on the post you are referring to.

In addition, you can click the Quick Quote button on any post, and it will put that person's post in the Quick Reply box. A nice feature is that you can do this more than once, to quote multiple people. 8) But please remember that quoting works best if you can narrow it down to the specific point(s) you're replying to by editing out extraneous text. ;\)

With Quick Quote you won't get the text formatting buttons. You can still use UBBCode if you know it. Otherwise, please continue to use the standard Reply or Quote buttons to get the formatting buttons.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations