Ok welll said. Mary should exist in the new GF III. LEts marrry her off early on. Lets do away with the Vincent Mancini character, and lets have Anthony grow a pair of rocks, and make him the heir apparent to Michael. There could be a great struggle between Michael and Kay for Anthony's soul. In this scenario there would be enough money to pay Anthony would "finish the law degree" and go to work as Michael's consigliere (thus ridding ourselves of the George Hamilton figure). At first he would be working on the legitimate stuff, and we would have Neri upgraded from a mere killer to Pentangeli's successor...he would "take care" of Zasa. As the Immobiliare deal comes unravelled Michael delivers the famous line "The higher up I go the crookeder it gets." Anthony tells him that his mother told him the thing about hos presidents and senators have men killed, and Anthonyh then and there declares Im with you pop.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."